Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Some perfumes are a myth since birth.Intoxicating, mysterious and revolutionary.
Poison is the greatest weapon of seduction from Dior, and it was my favorite perfume when I was in third year high school. I think I'm going to wear it again this year when I finish Dolce and Gabbana's Light Blue. The extraordinary alchemy comes from a rich exotic blend of spicy, fruity and amber, honey and heated by the moss - an oriental fragrance disarming, charismatic and unforgettable. Yes, after 23 years, I'm going back to an old favorite. The purple bottle alone of this perfume, makes me love it even more.
My husband asked what gift I wanted for my 38th birthday, and this is what I answered:
Joy of Pink is the vibrant new fragrance for women from LACOSTE; an exhilarating scent inspired by the lively exoticism of a Curaçao cocktail: colourful, sparkling and full of energy.
P4,550 for 100ml
Sunday, July 24, 2011
This is a nice pair of Rockport open toes shoes I got at the Reebok Warehouse Sale. Original Price is P4,250, got it for P1,900. Still a bit pricey, but since it is Rockport, I bought it for the durability and comfort it gives to my logs, err...legs and feet.
Friday, July 22, 2011
This are some of the Korean Herbal Products featured in Blue-Green BT Trade Mission held last June 28, 2011 at Makati Shangri-La Hotel. They are looking for partners who will wish to be their products distributor in the Philippines and other parts of the world.
Sinvian Uiseong Opuntia Humifusa Extract, blended with natural medicinal blends such as Jujube, Acanthopanas and Pine tree leaves. It promotes digestions and relieves hangovers and other stomach trouble. Visit their website: www.sinvian.com
Herb F&C is all about natural soap, natural cosmetics that helps treat atopic dermatitis, acne, and other skin care problems. www.aherb.co.kr
Uiseng Black Garlic, is said to be good in lowering bad cholesterol and preventing hear-related problems. www.usbg.co.kr
U-herb products are generally good fro those suffering from fatigue, and menopausal symptoms. www.u-herb.com
Omniherb products works best for people with liver, kidney, spleen problems. Also for those suffering from insomnia and anxiety. www.omniherb.com
A+ Minari Products at www.aplusminari.com
(super cute soaps)
Artistry, an American cosmetics and skincare brand, has recently launched their newest product: Artistry Intensive Skincare Anti-Wrinkle Firming Serum. This serum has proven to boost skin's natural collagen activity by as much as 300% overnight. The serum's main ingredient is retinol. Retinol is one of the most recommended ingredients by skincare professionals for an anti-aging treatments. What's best about this serum? This new product contains a soothing targeting complex extracted from natural ingredients like green tea, licorice, apple and seaweed, thus prevents the stinging sensation that is usually associated with the application of retinol.
Artistry Intensive Skincare Anti-Wrinkle Firming Serum 30 ml tube costs P5,585
Maggie Pepoy, Artistry's Global Skincare brand expert said, "Artistry Intensive Skincare Anti-Wrinkle Firming Serum harness the power of retinol, Vitamin C, peptides, plus a soothing targeting complex in one formulation. Ms. Pepoy even assured that Artistry Intensive Skincare Anti-Wrinkle Firming Serum is safe to use even for those as young as 25.
Here with Noemi and Maris
To order, look for an Amway Representative and order directly from them, or you may visit AMWAY Philippines to find out about other ARTISTRY products.
Thursday, July 21, 2011
My alone time means going around Shangri-La. Walking while feeding my sense of sight (with all these beautiful clothes) is such a joy!
If Folded and Hung is one of your fave get-ups, head on at their store in Shangri La, they are on sale until July 28.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
I have very dry hands, actually, the whole skin. Maybe it has something to do with my hormonal imbalance. I wouldn't have survived 365 days and more of no house helps without this yellow gloves.
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Funny when I saw myself wearing almost the same attire as this mannequin at Rustan's last June 20. I was not able to contain myself, I asked the nice saleslady to write down this attires'cost, all from Sineqoanone Collection:
Black leather jacket: P28,450
White shirt: P 3,950
Scarf: P 2,950
Black belt: P 2,450
Denim Pants P 6,450
Black leather bag P 5,650
This doll at Php5,000+++, depending on the dollar rate and the availability for this awesome collection, imported from Japan. Price of the doll's attire is not yet included, it may vary who designed the outfit.
Black leather jacket: (bought from my friend) Php 800.
White shirt: My son Rafael's given by Tita Liza from New Jersey
Scarf: Bought at Landmark, Php169.00.
Black belt: Bought from Human at 50% off, Php 200.
Denim Pants: Bought at Bench, using my BDO accumulated points, Php, 899.00.
Black leather bag: Given by my friend, Marielle.
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
I don't spend so much on clothes, I can wear stuff as cheap as P100, but when it comes to brassieres, oh my, I can't keep my credit card in the wallet. Here, sharing with you purple bra I found at Marks and Spencer - Shangri-La Mall.
From P1,500 down to P930
For extra push (which I need so much)
From P2, 150 down to P1,290
From P1,250 down to P750
Marks and Spencer is on Sale, visit any of their shops all over Manila.
Window Shopping (if I can help not to buy) is one of my most favorite Me-Time. I can go walking for hours without eating. Looking at the clothes and shoes and other interesting sale items, ohhh, makes my day JOYful!
My favorite place in doing this Me-Time are Shangri-la Plaza Mall and Powerplant Mall. Most of the time, I end up just shopping.
Saturday, July 2, 2011
The Body Shop's Vitamin E Facial Wash
It is very gentle on the skin to leave it feeling clean, soft and refreshed.
The Body Shop's Vitamin E Cream Exfoliator
A light and creamy facial scrub that gently exfoliate without irritating the skin, leaving it feeling smooth, soft and refined.
The Body Shop's Vitamin E Cream Cleanser
I used this after every event I go to to gently lift dirt, make-up and impurities, it makes my skin feeling supple.
The Body Shop's Vitamin E Neck Gel
One of the biggest mistake women do is they forget to nourish or moisturize their neck, that's why the face and the neck have different skin tone. This one is good for conditioning the neck and jaw line.
The Body Shop's Vitamin E Face Mist
I use this for a quick skin pick-me up - for instant refreshment, moisture, and protection. If you see me looking sleepy in events, it means I have forgotten to bring this spritz.
Vitamin E benefits on skin health and skin care:
1. Antioxidant - First of all, because of its antioxidant activity, vitamin e is vital in protecting skin cells from ultra violet light, pollution, drugs, and other elements that produce cell damaging free radicals. It is believed that vitamin e is most effective in its natural alcohol form rather than its acetate form where it is a less effective antioxidant. Watch for this in the labelling of skin care products.
2. Regulator for Vitamin A - The vitamin e benefits for healthy skin care also include its ability to regulate vitamin a in the body, which itself is important for healthy skin.
3. Anti-Aging Benefits of Vitamin E - Vitamin e added to lotions, creams, and other skin care products, as well as taken orally, plays a role in the anti-aging of skin. It helps skin look younger by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Also, free radicals are believed to play an important role in skin aging and therefore the antioxidant activity is quite valuable for this skin problem.
4. Sun Protection and Sun Burn Treatment - Vitamin e lotions provide some benefit in preventing and treating sunburns. These lotions protect the epidermis layer of the skin from early stages of ultra violet light damage. Vitamin e preparations also increase the effectiveness of sunscreens. Such lotions do not work immediately. They must be applied about 20 minutes before sun exposure in order to allow the vitamin e to be absorbed deep into the epidermis layer.
5. Treatment of Skin Diseases - Vitamin e can aid in the treatment of various skin diseases or skin conditions. Topical applications such as those used to treat psoriasis is one of the benefits of vitamin e. Orally ingested vitamin e can help treat erythema (a skin inflammation that results in reddish, painful, and tender lumps).
6. Skin Cancer Benefits of Vitamin E - One of the most important benefits of vitamin e is the prevention of skin cancer. This occurs because of its sun protection quality and of course its powerful antioxidant properties, which help reduce or prevent sun damage.