Hair rebonding is the process of making hair super straight and super shiny with the help and use of straightening chemicals and hair iron. For some, it takes three to six months to actually have the original hair grow back. Luckily for others, it takes a year or more for the hair to lose its sleek appearance.
If it's your first time to experience hair rebonding, do take note of the following to ensure that hair quality does not suffer:
1. Go to a reputable hair salon and make sure your hair rebonding process will be done by an experienced hairstylist.
2. Do not hesitate to ask the necessary questions pertaining to the condition of your hair before and after rebonding.
3. Once the hair is rebonded, the hair needs extra care - a post treatment is a MUST to avoid hair fall, dry and brittle hair.
4. Use special shampoo for chemically treated hair
5. Use conditioner every shower
6. Use leave in conditioner
7. Deep condition hair twice a month
8. Eat a balanced diet.
I had my hair rebonded at Oskee Cabeltis Salon, located at the Ground Floor of The Venue Tower, Boni Avenue, Mandaluyong City.