Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it - Confucius

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Purple Perfume Bottle



Some perfumes are a myth since birth.Intoxicating, mysterious and revolutionary.
Poison is the greatest weapon of seduction from Dior, and it was my favorite perfume when I was in third year high school. I think I'm going to wear it again this year when I finish Dolce and Gabbana's Light Blue. The extraordinary alchemy comes from a rich exotic blend of spicy, fruity and amber, honey and heated by the moss - an oriental fragrance disarming, charismatic and unforgettable. Yes, after 23 years, I'm going back to an old favorite. The purple bottle alone of this perfume, makes me love it even more.

Life and then Som

4 comments:

  1. Cool perfume! I still had my Chris 1947 Christian Dior, loved the scent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love it too! But then when my migraine attacks intensified, I could only make use of light perfumers...like your D&G Light Blue. :P Thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love perfume. This one looks so cool:)

    visiting from COP!

    http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2011/09/crazy-over-purple-saturdays-10-purple-boots.html

    hope yuo can visit and leave your comment:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your joyous, fashionable and beautiful comments!