The Body Shop's Vitamin E Facial Wash
It is very gentle on the skin to leave it feeling clean, soft and refreshed.
The Body Shop's Vitamin E Cream Exfoliator
A light and creamy facial scrub that gently exfoliate without irritating the skin, leaving it feeling smooth, soft and refined.
The Body Shop's Vitamin E Cream Cleanser
I used this after every event I go to to gently lift dirt, make-up and impurities, it makes my skin feeling supple.
The Body Shop's Vitamin E Neck Gel
One of the biggest mistake women do is they forget to nourish or moisturize their neck, that's why the face and the neck have different skin tone. This one is good for conditioning the neck and jaw line.
The Body Shop's Vitamin E Face Mist
I use this for a quick skin pick-me up - for instant refreshment, moisture, and protection. If you see me looking sleepy in events, it means I have forgotten to bring this spritz.
Vitamin E benefits on skin health and skin care:
1. Antioxidant - First of all, because of its antioxidant activity, vitamin e is vital in protecting skin cells from ultra violet light, pollution, drugs, and other elements that produce cell damaging free radicals. It is believed that vitamin e is most effective in its natural alcohol form rather than its acetate form where it is a less effective antioxidant. Watch for this in the labelling of skin care products.
2. Regulator for Vitamin A - The vitamin e benefits for healthy skin care also include its ability to regulate vitamin a in the body, which itself is important for healthy skin.
3. Anti-Aging Benefits of Vitamin E - Vitamin e added to lotions, creams, and other skin care products, as well as taken orally, plays a role in the anti-aging of skin. It helps skin look younger by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Also, free radicals are believed to play an important role in skin aging and therefore the antioxidant activity is quite valuable for this skin problem.
4. Sun Protection and Sun Burn Treatment - Vitamin e lotions provide some benefit in preventing and treating sunburns. These lotions protect the epidermis layer of the skin from early stages of ultra violet light damage. Vitamin e preparations also increase the effectiveness of sunscreens. Such lotions do not work immediately. They must be applied about 20 minutes before sun exposure in order to allow the vitamin e to be absorbed deep into the epidermis layer.
5. Treatment of Skin Diseases - Vitamin e can aid in the treatment of various skin diseases or skin conditions. Topical applications such as those used to treat psoriasis is one of the benefits of vitamin e. Orally ingested vitamin e can help treat erythema (a skin inflammation that results in reddish, painful, and tender lumps).
6. Skin Cancer Benefits of Vitamin E - One of the most important benefits of vitamin e is the prevention of skin cancer. This occurs because of its sun protection quality and of course its powerful antioxidant properties, which help reduce or prevent sun damage.