Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it - Confucius

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Johnson's Baby Cooling Bath Product Review

The natural honeysuckle extract releases a powerful sweet odor upon opening the tab. Johnsons Baby Cooling Bath reminds me of my favorite Marks and Spencer's China Blue Moisture Rich Foaming Bath. My husband actually likes the smell of Johnsons Baby Cooling Bath better. Retail price is about P70+, depending on retailers outlet where one will buy it.

I can't help myself in using Johnsons Baby Cooling Bath (uhmmm, smells so good!). I just hope, it'll be available in family sized bottle in the near future.

Try this new product to keep your child (and even moms like me) feeling and smelling fresh. With its mildly cool sensation and lasting fragrance, you get your money's worth.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good one to use for kids.. Hahanap ako nyan dito, thanks for sharing and for the visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your joyous, fashionable and beautiful comments!