Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it - Confucius

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Wade's Wedge

Ever since WADE started in 2001 I felt at ease with their footwear products. I like wedge so much, that I sometimes call wedge as wade, or vice-versa. In 2003, Wade added bags to its merchandise line. In 2006, Wade introduced new merchandise by adding accessories, belts and eyewear.

Below is my most favorite wedge by Wade which I bought in 2006 , at their branch in Robinsons Galleria.


If you want to check out Wade's wide selection of men and women shoes and accessories, now is the best time. They are giving discounts from 10 % to 50%, as they join Robinsons Malls Red Hot Sale from August 12 to 31, 2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your joyous, fashionable and beautiful comments!